Looking for a Long Island (LI) fishing charter? Go fishing on the Sound of LI and “Relax.” Call 631-327-2626. Book a trip today or click contact us.
Welcome to Sound Charters of Long Island. The “Relax” is a 28-ft. Carolina Classic fishing machine. This boat was designed for Long Island fishing charters with twin turbo diesel engines, deep V-hule and a large beam. You’ll get a fast, safe and dry ride to the fishing grounds. It has a complete head (bathroom). If you want to take a break from fishing, the roomy cabin has AC or Heat. The cockpit area is fully enclosed with a hard top and side curtains for your comfort. This is not an open boat.
Sound Charters “Relax” is loaded with many features:
- High tech electronics, including 2 GPS, Radar, two fish finders, VHF radio.
- Sound Charters has a complete line of fishing and safety equipment. All professional tackle and bait is included for the trip. Just bring your lunch.
Licensed and Insured:
Sound Charters is U.S.C.G Licensed and Insured for Open and Charter trips.
Sound Charters sails daily from Long Island’s Britannia Yacht Club (81 Fort Salonga Road, Northport, New York, slip C-38). Sound Charters can accommodate up to six passengers.
Sound Charters will take you fishing for Stripers, Blues, Fluke, Porgies, Blacks and Flounders.
Are you a fishing virgin?
Sound Charters’ fishing team specializes in making your first-time fishing experience a fun and rewarding one. Have fun with the kids and see how they enjoy catching their first fish.
Capt. John Stephens has 30 + years’ experience fishing on the South and North Shores (United States Coast Guard licensed and insured).
- Full and half day trips are available and reservations are required for all trips.
- A $50.00 discount for each referral that results in a fishing trip with Sound Charters.
- Sixth charter is FREE.
- Fishing discount rates for families with children.
- You can also make reservations by the hour with Sound Charters for cruises around the bay areas of Long Island.
- Click on rates to get pricing.
Back to Top